Under the overall supervision of the Head, Migration Health Assessment Centre (MHAC) Nairobi, the direct supervision of the Data Processing Assistant and in coordination with the Chief Nurse, MHAC Nairobi, the incumbent will be responsible for:
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Dispatching of files and documents to/from MHAC and designated laboratory/hospital/unit, maintaining due confidentiality
2. Providing clerical support in preparing various technical documents/lists, and photocopying medical reports and labelling mail/samples, etc.
3. Assisting the Data processing team and other medical personnel in maintaining an organized flow of applicants throughout the health assessment process.
4. Any other related duties, which may be assigned by the Data processing team.
5. Perform any other duties that may be required from time to time.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Completed High/Secondary school education with two years of relevant professional experience.
1. At least two years’ experience in assisting IOM migration health assessment operations or as a messenger with other agencies
2. Previous working experience with NGOs or international organizations will be an added advantage
3. Mature individual, able to work independently, paying attention to detail and meeting deadlines;
4. Good computer skills, especially in Ms Office: Word, Outlook and Excel.
Fluency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili is required.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application by sending a Motivation Letter and the updated CV to the email address KCOrecruitmentMHD@iom.int referring to this advertisement.
Closing Date: 25 February, 2020