REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: SERVICES FOR THREE STAR HOTELS UNDSS APPROVED FOR ACCOMODATION AND CONFERENCE FACILITIES, WITHIN PARKLANDS, WESTLANDS, LAVINGTON AND GIGIRI
The International Organization for Migration (hereinafter called IOM) intends to hire Service
Provider for the Accommodation and Conference Facilities for which this Request for Proposals (RFP) is issued.
IOM now invites Service Providers to provide Technical and Financial Proposal for the following Services:
- Accommodation on Single Room Basis on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Conference Facilities for per person in Nairobi ,Kenya for Three Star Facilities valid for one year
- The Service Provider /Consulting Firm will be selected under a Quality, Technical & Cost Based Selection procedures described in this RFP.
The RFP includes the following documents:
- Section I. Instructions to Service Providers/ Consulting Firms
- Section II. Technical Proposal – Standard Forms
- Section III. Financial Proposal – Standard Forms
- Section IV. Terms of Reference
- Section V. Standard Form of Contract
The Proposals must be submitted through Tender Box Located IOM Mzima Springs Office Off Sri Aurobindo Avenue, with in Sealed Envelopes; on or before 29/03/2018 by 10:00am, clearly indicating Tender Number REF- HOTEL 2018
Late proposal will not be accepted.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Service Providers/ Consulting Firms