Under the direct supervision of the National Radiology Officer and overall supervision of the Regional Quality Management & Compliance Officer, the successful candidate will provide Teleradiology Center users the following services.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
1. Timely and properly upload the CXR image of cases bound to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand cases send from panel sites for Teleradiology chest x-ray reading and submitting to eMedical website.
2. Provide identification checking of the CXRs of immigrants and refugees sent to the Teleradiology Center for reading before uploading the image to eMedical to prevent substitution.
3. Provide quick and real-time support to the assigned field country operations using the Teleradiology service through live chat methods and emails for providing general support to the Teleradiology service, information communication on the daily caseload, fast notification of status of cases, correcting chest x-ray bio-data errors, guiding the staff on standard bio-data formats, and coordinating any related issues for reporting purposes.
4. Coordinate with the Teleradiology systems administrators for cases which need system checking and require actions in the Teleradiology systems.
5. Notify the assigned Teleradiology Radiologists when image uploading is complete so that the Radiologists will submit the chest x-ray reports to eMedical system; assist the IOM Teleradiology Radiologist in copying the X-ray reports to eMedical, when required.Make sure all the chest x-rays send from the field operations are read and submitted to the system by checking the data in the Teleradiology systems and eMedical and following up with the respective Radiologists or field operations as required.
6. Prepare the daily summary of statistical reports on chest x-ray readings and eMedical submissions, send the reports to the field operations by email daily, and file the records in Teleradiology Center accordingly.
7. Undertake Daily update of correct records/files in shared folders with complete bio-data in a timely manner.
8. Coordinate with the staff in IOM Teleradiology Center, Migration Health Support unit and Teleradiology support colleagues when necessary, for getting more information and assisting others.
9. Assist Teleradiology administrative work such as keeping track of consumables, follow up of purchases, payments and data reporting in the unit as required.
10. Scan, photocopy and file medical documents as required.
11. Provide support during weekends, holidays or outside working hours as well as be a "stand-by" focal person on a rotation basis as may be requested.
12. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• University degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Science, Information Technology or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience in an administrative capacity; or
• Completed High School diploma from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience.
• Comprehensive computer skills in Microsoft Office especially in Excel;
• Advance computer knowledge is an advantage;
• Experience with digital radiology and Teleradiology systems is an advantage;
• Experience in Migration health work, screening health assessments and eHealth/eMedical services is an advantage.
Fluency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili is required.
Knowledge of French is an advantage.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application by sending a Motivation Letter and the updated CV to the email address KCOrecruitmentMHD@iom.int referring to this advertisement.
Closing Date: 25 February 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.