IOM Kenya conducts health assessments for prospective migrants to the United States of America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom among other countries at the Migration Health Assessment (MHAC), 78 United Nation Cresent off UN Avenue Gigiri.
Visa Applicants should download the following information for their reference.
Information sheet for UK VISA applicants (English)
For Online appointment and registration, visit the link http://register-uktb.iom.int/uktbdp-register/login.jsp
For children under the age of 11 years, please fill the registration form
Service fee can be paid in Cash (if less than Ksh 10,000) by Bank Deposit (deposit slip provided by the IOM Cashier) or by M-Pesa (paybill provided at MHAC)
LTBI Pre - Entry Leaflets
MHAC is located in 78 United Nations Crescent off UN Avenue, Gigiri. Its easily accessible by public transport, board matatus that ply Limuru road, alight at UNEP stage, walk or take taxi/boda boda to MHAC
To make Migration Health Assessment Centre Nairobi a Centre of Excellence where migrants and mobile populations benefit from an improved standard of physical, mental and social well-being services, which enables them all to substantially contribute towards the social and economic development of their home communities and host societies... read more
For your safety and that of other applicants accessing the clinic and staff, arrangements have been made to comply with the Government’s directives and infection and prevention control measures.
1. The applicant will be required to come to IOM wearing their own face mask as per the Government’s directives.
2. If an applicant has been in direct contact with a Covid-19 case, clearance from the public health authority is required.
3. If an applicant is experiencing any symptoms related to the case definition of Covid-19, he/she must first contact his/her personal physician for testing and management. before proceeding to schedule the IOM health assessment appointment.
4. Entry screening with temperature checks, questionnaire and hand hygiene will be done before admission into the IOM compound.
5. If the applicant has any symptoms related to the case definition of Covid-19 upon screening, he/she will be requested to contact their personal physician or public health authority and the health assessment will not proceed.
6. The appointment time must be strictly adhered to in order to implement the recommended social distancing rules. No applicant will be admitted into the IOM compound or allowed around the environs before the appointed time.
7. Accompanying escort will not be allowed access into the clinic unless the applicant is a minor (below 15 yrs), or over 70 years old.
8. In the event that the medical expires before travel due to the uncertainty of resumption of travel to certain countries, please note that the applicant may be required to repeat the screening with IOM at their own cost.
The mode of payment is Mpesa Paybill only and the invoice together with MPESA payment details will be issued at the clinic.
For any clarification, please contact +254 717 718 491 or email email@example.com
We apologize for any inconvenience.